- Introducing Virtual Internships: What is a Remote Work Experience & Why Should you Have One 介绍虚拟实习：什么是远程工作体验以及为什么要拥有远程工作体验
- How You Are Impacting the Future of Remote Work (This is an engaging webinar that reviews the history of remote work and inserts a lot of trends and facts) 如何影响远程工作的未来（这是一个引人入胜的网络研讨会，回顾了远程工作的历史并插入了许多趋势和事实）
- How to prepare your resume/CV to Apply for a Remote Job 如何准备简历以申请远程工作
- Networking from Your Own Couch: Building a Professional Network from behind the Screen 在你自己的沙发上建立网络：从屏幕后面建立一个专业网络
- Preparing for a Video Interview: Tips to Stand Out from behind the Camera 准备视频采访：从镜头后面脱颖而出的技巧
- Building a Global Career: Where to Start and Steps to Take 建立全球职业生涯：从哪里开始和采取的步骤
* Red dots are the topics we want to choose. If the content is too long for one session, we can divide it into two parts. For the topic of how to prepare a resume/CV, we’d like to adjust this topic to 2 parts: 1. For college and university students: how to prepare your resume/CV to apply for a remote job; 2. For high school students: how to prepare your resume for university applications.
- As we do need a lot of translation for VI programs and flyers, will Vivian be the main contact person?
- Can we have a list of the most popular companies and programs?
- The breakdown hours of internship of each program.
- Right now our 50 spots are only for university students, is the academic credit only for Saint Peter’s university?
- What are the differences and advantages between VI and the jobs that students find themselves?